1550 & 1570 Lawndale Road Kenwood, CA
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD YOUR WINE COUNTRY DREAM HOME
VINEYARD ESTATE IN THE MAKING
In the heart of Kenwood’s bucolic countryside lies this gorgeous 26 acre property. Ready and waiting to become your Wine Country dream estate, the two estate parcels are being offered as one and together, they boast wide open space, serene views and a quiet, tranquil way of life.
Overlooking the verdant vineyards and majestic sprawl of the Mayacama Mountains beyond, it is easy to envision the birth of something special: a gorgeous home, family and friends together for a festive gathering, the harvest of grapes and subsequent bottles of superlative wine.
The parcels’ rolling acreage - at one time planted in prime Merlot - contain both red volcanic soil as well as limestone - a rarity in Kenwood. Once producing an incredible 60 tons of quality fruit, the hillsides stand ready for a new, premium Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard and come with the advantage of years of knowledgeable oversight from Palo Alto Vineyard Management.
The beautiful Lawndale Road location places this property just minutes from the Annadel State Park trail head with world class mountain biking, hiking, and horseback riding. And just down the road, the villages of Kenwood and Glen Ellen offer fine dining, the best in wine tasting and more.
The site has been soil tested, is PG&E ready and contains two wells. Note, that while there are two unique estate building parcels, the acreage is being offered as one property.
With two parcels in one offering, a fabulous location, and limitless potential for an estate, vineyard or more, this Lawndale Road property is simply unmatched.
• 5+/- minutes from the village of Glen Ellen and Kenwood
• 15+/- minutes from historic Sonoma Plaza
• Approximately one hour from the Golden Gate bridge
• Bucolic Kenwood location
• Situated on beautiful Lawndale Road
• Vineyard views
• Views of the Mayacama Mountains
• Two parcels offered together as one estate building site
• Parcel #1: 20 acres total with 11 currently as a vineyard
• Parcel #2: 6 acres total with one currently as a vineyard
• Minutes from the Annadel State Park trail head
• World class biking, hiking and more
• Fine dining, wine tasting and more within minutes
• Soil tested
• PG&E on site
• 2 wells on site